Search This Blog

Friday, January 1, 2010

"world can't hold me, too much ambition"

I feel good great about 2010. I used to be full of dreams and goals and...well, ambition. Somewhere in the last year or more I lost it. My motivation was missing. Dreams were deferred. Goals were gone.

Everyone keeps saying things like:

"Change doesn't occur overnight, you know."

"Honestly, how many of you really stick to your resolutions?"

"The new decade doesn't even begin until 2011."

Chill. No one asked for all that. Nonetheless, I have this indescribable feeling about the year(s) to come. I graduate next year, hopefully (the things I do for an extra degree). I'm motivated more than ever to start my magazine, to stick with and improve my graphic design work, to eventually open that cafe/art gallery I've always dreamed of...

I'm excited to network, socialize and, oddly, partyyyy (sidebar).

This is the year of my 21st birthday...and the year my goals and dreams finally come to some sort of fruition.

"Get ready, 'cause here I come..."

0 comments: